Monday, October 13, 2008

Me, myself and my blog

Its been like that song in the movie "Guna" for me. I decide on some topic to write and ideas start to flow in and I will be thrilled that I am gonna write about such things. Words just flow like the river Brahmaputra flowing throughout the year and it reaches a point where it floods my mind (like Brahmaputra flooding Bangladesh). I decide to write these stuff down in my blog and when I log in to my blog, I lose almost half of the idea about what to write and by the type I am logged in , the idea trickles like water drops trickling in taps in Chennai and When I have clicked the "new post" in my blog , I am almost blank in my mind and I wonder What was I thinking the previous minute. I look bewildered, strange , confused and atlast angry at myself. Its like a memory loss in the movie "Memento". Then I abandon the thought of writing and go through all the blog posts in my blog roll and enjoy and I log out. At the end of the day, I forget to write about the topic I was thinking and the next day, I get all these ideas again and (this post goes on in an infinite loop, so continue reading from the top of the post)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, dude, just start writing. Close that citrix stuff. And by the way, that picture on my blog is for real, from a real place called Halle in western Germany :)) Thats why I said it could join the windows vista screen savers, or whatever soul saving version they release from here on.

Mc Neill Ivan said...

@padma iyenghar,

How did you get my blog link? Surprise !! Surprise!! thanks for visiting. I didnt open citrix yesterday, but may have to open it today as something big is on the horizon for us.:(

Unknown said...

Yeah, I got your blog link. You cannot hide anything in internet these days :)

Mc Neill Ivan said...

@padma iyenghar,

I think my orkut profile had the blog link..

Unknown said...

No, I did not get it from your orkut. I did not visit your profile, you can cross-check :)) He he!

Samba said...

Inference from this post:
You read too much about Brahmaputra and You watch too many movies.

Isn't this also a kind of writer's block that you'd mentioned when you were here?

Sooraj said...

Well, I seem to have overcome this blocing for a short while bro, with certain amount of credit to you.

Check me blog.


P.S. Yup, Mandark is my profile picture. Please refer my blog's title for further clarifications.